Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit Line approval

Yes it is garden time
Message 11 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Mine still doesn't show on any reports as of today. Maybe all NEW Paypal accounts (Synchrony) will be reporting. My account is about 3 - 4 years old.

Message 12 of 20
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Joe, I think the consensus is that the legacy accounts will start showing u in the September/October time frame.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 13 of 20
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!  And welcome to the Garden Smiley Wink

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 14 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

Joe, I think the consensus is that the legacy accounts will start showing u in the September/October time frame.

I hope not lol but if it does i might just close it since i have WAY better cards and my paypal will be paid off lol

Message 15 of 20
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@BallBounces wrote:

I hope not lol but if it does i might just close it since i have WAY better cards and my paypal will be paid off lol

You need to head over to the thread I referenced in the OP to make that decision then.  (Although if its paid off and never used then its just UTL padding so  .....)

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 16 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job 🎉🎈🎊🍾🥓

Message 18 of 20
Naomi_y1
Established Member

That is correct. New approvals for the Paypal Credit accounts will be reporting through Synchrony. I just got the account myself and was dissapointed to learn this. Was Informed by customer service rep, accounts opened under Comenity will continue not to report.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? A service rep from Synchrony or Comenity?
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.