QVC CLI

i just hit the luv online and got a 2,000 cli now equals 3300 CL

i can't complain.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: QVC CLI

Nice! Congrats on your cli approval! Just curious,  does QVC offer a dicount if you purchase from them using the QVC credit card? 

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 2 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI !!  Keep an eye out for a possible HP.  Last time i hit up QVC i got HP pulled however it was a CS CLI

No to a discount for QVC merchandise however if you use your QVC card, you will always get at least 3 flexpay on purchases ( except on gift cards )  I have QVC, Evine and HSN cards

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 8
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Nice increase!

Message 4 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Really nice sounding limit!!. Way 2 goSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
carlos1son
New Contributor

Yes...they offer special deals like free shipping and other things

@SOGGIE wrote:

Nice! Congrats on your cli approval! Just curious,  does QVC offer a dicount if you purchase from them using the QVC credit card? 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.