Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver CLI

tag
difringe
Established Contributor

Quicksilver CLI

My 6 months between CLI ended yesterday, so went ahead and requested a CLI today. Requested a $15k limit, was countered with $11,500, I'll take it. First card over $10k.  Collective utilization is under 22%, most recent accounts are from a couple of weeks ago. I've opened a bunch of accounts starting in December 2018, want to cool off, but just joined NFCU so not sure how long I'll wait before apping for one of those cards...

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Quicksilver CLI

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Quicksilver CLI - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats , thats a huge limit for C1Smiley Happy. Look forward to teading your 25k limit Navy cardsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 17
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the limit increase!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 4 of 17
difringe
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats , thats a huge limit for C1Smiley Happy. Look forward to teading your 25k limit Navy cardsSmiley Wink

if i can ever garden long enough to build trust again Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's an amazing CLI for CapOne!  Congrats!!

Message 6 of 17
difringe
Established Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Quicksilver CLI - That's how it's DONE!!! 

thanks! hoping to get this to 25k eventually lol

Message 7 of 17
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@difringe wrote:

My 6 months between CLI ended yesterday, so went ahead and requested a CLI today. Requested a $15k limit, was countered with $11,500, I'll take it. First card over $10k.  Collective utilization is under 22%, most recent accounts are from a couple of weeks ago. I've opened a bunch of accounts starting in December 2018, want to cool off, but just joined NFCU so not sure how long I'll wait before apping for one of those cards...

That is awesome! You are on a roll!

Do you mind sharing AAoA and AoOA?

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 8 of 17
difringe
Established Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@difringe wrote:

That is awesome! You are on a roll!

Do you mind sharing AAoA and AoOA?

Sure! I'm murdering my stats with all of these apps lol

AAoA was 5 yrs 9 months

AoOA is 13yrs 10 months

I've got derogs on my profile too, last missed payment is Feb 2018. I'll pull my credit scores again at the beginning of August and update my sig

Message 9 of 17
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.