Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Fidelity AMEX CLI Approved

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Request for Fidelity AMEX CLI Approved

Happy 4th all,

Decided I would hit up FIA for a CLI before the card transfers to Elan. Received a 2.5K CLI bringing total CL to 10K on the card. Was an HP on TU so I lost my 3 month spade, oh well its worth it.  TU Fico 8 is 780 at time of the request. Overall util reported on all cards is 5%, was a 1875 balance on this card at time of request, its at 0% till Aug 2017.

Adding: The inquiry to TU the only one in over a year did not result in any point loss in Fico 8 basic, still maintained 780.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Request for Fidelity AMEX CLI Approved

@gdale6 wrote:

Happy 4th all,

Decided I would hit up FIA for a CLI before the card transfers to Elan. Received a 2.5K CLI bringing total CL to 10K on the card. Was an HP on TU so I lost my 3 month spade, oh well its worth it.  TU Fico 8 is 780 at time of the request. Overall util reported on all cards is 5%, was a 1875 balance on this card at time of request, its at 0% till Aug 2017.

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Gdale!  I thought all those FIA accounts were alredy transferred over to ELAN already, but apparently this isn't the case Smiley Happy.

Message 3 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats Gdale!  I thought all those FIA accounts were alredy transferred over to ELAN already, but apparently this isn't the case Smiley Happy.

No not yet, I have received the disclosures from Elan but no card. The Amex can be used until the 22nd of this month as long as you dont activate your new Elan card, once you do the Amex is closed.

Message 4 of 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase. I tried for one last week too before the officeal switch to Elan and was denied. Was told by a CSR when I called in that all requests for CLI's and such were frozen until the trasition is complete--but apparently this is not the case. I thought to myself it this was true it should have rejected my request and not pulled my TU report--but it didn't and they did. When I got the letter it stated the reason was some very old derogs that were there when they issued me the card. I think it's time to give them another call. Is B of A still handling these types of things for the time being?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice dale!! Enjoy, and congrats on your success!
Message 6 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats on the increase. I tried for one last week too before the officeal switch to Elan and was denied. Was told by a CSR when I called in that all requests for CLI's and such were frozen until the trasition is complete--but apparently this is not the case. I thought to myself it this was true it should have rejected my request and not pulled my TU report--but it didn't and they did. When I got the letter it stated the reason was some very old derogs that were there when they issued me the card. I think it's time to give them another call. Is B of A still handling these types of things for the time being?

I used the luv button didnt talk to anyone. I would give the BoA Underwriter a call and if its not the right place they most likely can get you to the proper place.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done, congrats on the CLI,,, very smart move Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats Gdale on the increase. Good move to make.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.