Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMS Club.... Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SAMS Club.... Approved

I was in Sams club yesterday and decided to apply for the Sams Club MC, I saw it was backed by synchrony bank. I really havent had good luck with decent starting CLi's with them..... But I use Sams all the time and I knew this was probably my last application for awhile....

So the csr at the counter took my info, 20 seconds later said you were approved, and said I would get 30.00 off todays purchase, as shes telling me this I see her writing on the reciept ( this is what they print out that has your approval), her hand is covering the approved credit line amount, finally she removes her hand and I see I have been approved for 8K!!

Just shows there really isnt any rhyme or reason for credit lines with these banks, I cant figure out their matrix, and to tell the truth I have stopped trying...

Now I am offically in the garden...( for awhile at least)...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SAMS Club.... Approved

EaglesWinLII did not know Sam's started at such a high CL! Nice opener ... enjoy your spend Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the apprival and killer SL!!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Sams MC approval and nice SL!

Message 4 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

“Move your hand already, lady!” Lol congrats on a giant SL! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your new $8K!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's a really nice SL, congrats! 😊

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great sl, enjoySmiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Very Nice opener if you ask me. I think my Sams MC approval came out at 3200-BUT it didn't take long for it to grow to 20K where it remains to this day Smiley Happy

Congratulations! And you are soooo right-figuring out these bank's Matrixes is cleverly fashioned and elusive.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.