Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Store Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club Store Approval

Had to get my replacment card, so I went in the store. While I was there I decided to apply. Now, my intention was for the MC version. I was put on the phone with a rep to very some inversation. After a 5 minute wait, I was approved for store card 1k! I immediately call Credit Solutions, I asked for 5k and was approved!! When they approve you for what you ask for you always feel like you left money on the table. I didn't need anymore than that at the moment so it will suffice.

TU @ 690

8 inq

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sam's Club Store Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

Had to get my replacment card, so I went in the store. While I was there I decided to apply. Now, my intention was for the MC version. I was put on the phone with a rep to very some inversation. After a 5 minute wait, I was approved for store card 1k! I immediately call Credit Solutions, I asked for 5k and was approved!! When they approve you for what you ask for you always feel like you left money on the table. I didn't need anymore than that at the moment so it will suffice.

@Anonymous @ 690

8 inq

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Good job.

Sams Club approval sometimes can go either way, store or MC. It is based mostly on FICO numbers which one you get approved for.

However the SP CLI's work about the same. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go! Now you have a much more usable limit. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.