Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick - Paypal Credit

tag
thunderxls
Valued Member

Shopping Cart Trick - Paypal Credit

Was doing some searching on eBay. Went to check out and selected Paypal and a popup came up for Paypal credit. I was only asked for the last 4 of my SSN and DOB. Instant approval for $4,100!! I have multiple other Comenity bank accounts. I used Safari web browser.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
ms_cora
New Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick - Paypal Credit

Cool 😎

10/20/2015
Starting Score: 499
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was all treat with no trick. Just applied and boom $2k. ☺️☺️
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you Scores? What did they pull?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just apply and you'll get approved.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You will still get a HP on EQ more than likely because Paypal Credit isn't really a SCT. Even though they only ask for the last 4 of your social they will still do a HP 90% of the time.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please choose a different way to pay

Looks like we're unable to authorize your purchase using PayPal Credit. But you can still use PayPal or return to eBay to choose another payment method. We'll send you an email soon with more information. Smiley Mad

No DICE!!!  Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on approval. Mine has been stuck at a lowly $592 forever. Finally paid it down to zero but dont want to buy something over limit just to get it increased only to whatever i buy . I see many here with these big limits on PP credit but dont ever see how to increase my limit if they dont do clis Smiley Sad weird but again congrats!!
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats on approval. Mine has been stuck at a lowly $592 forever. Finally paid it down to zero but dont want to buy something over limit just to get it increased only to whatever i buy . I see many here with these big limits on PP credit but dont ever see how to increase my limit if they dont do clis Smiley Sad weird but again congrats!!

They will do auto increases if you don't want to go over your limit to get a CLI. I got my first 1k auto increase about 9 months after getting Paypal Credit, and then I just got another 1k auto increase a month or 2 ago. I've had it about a year and a half now.

Message 9 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice. Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.