Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short changed myself with Amex CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Short changed myself with Amex CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
My last balance was $700 and swiped around 25x. Ave around $150 and I swipe alot. I PIF always. As you know they make the same amount of money per swipe regardless of dollar amount.

While in theory that's nice, and I've even opened up to the concept of making smaller charges with my Gold Card. But several places around here have started to charge a procassing fee if the amount is under $5. So my 4.75 coffee would then be $5.20. Not to mention that tip..

Congrats on your major increase though, that's a sweet CL especially for the Hilton card! 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I asked for 100k for sure it would have. I'm close to my max I think. I'll find out in June!
Message 12 of 19
ironchef
Regular Contributor

HI there ,

Quick Question about your HH card CLI. I happen to spend rougly 1-2k a mo on mine and always PIF, I have had it amonst a year and asked for my first CLI brought me to 9k not trying to set any triggers.. I have 2 other tradelines with AMEX and have 3 years with them perfect PIF or close to 95 %.. spending around 5k or more between all cards . 

I was wondering on the upcomig CLI request next week if I should go the 3xs over 25k as it normally triggers 4506. With your ClI and CL wondering if it prompted you??

I was gonna call have my tax Att prep a form ahead for them but didnt want to make the call if i can avoid the holiday request 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the Optima card then PC'd to ED.Got the HH in May. Transfered my limits to HH leaving 1k on my ED card. Only time I got 4506 was when I didn't use my Optima for like a couple of yrs.
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also my CL at the time was around 23k
Message 15 of 19
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 16 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex Hilton increase!

Message 18 of 19
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the AmEx HH CLI!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.