Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Comenity cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some Comenity cli

So i have been gardening for a month and need to continue until october for a better chance at some new cards i have my eye on. So to cure the itch i have been working on getting some of my husbands and i store cards up since they are soft pulls. We both seem to be on a 30 day or less cycle for cli.

Victorias secret, was 3,400 now 3,900. Seem to be getting 500 each time, which is fine by me. Curious to see how high this card will go.

Hubby's went from 1500 to 1,750. He gets 250 each time.

Hubby's childrens place card went from 1,450 to 1,750

My buckle card still stands at 2,500.

Kohls said no ( and i know that's cap 1) but my  3rd statement cuts in about 2 weeks so i will try again then. 

Overall happy with the growth 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some Comenity cli

Nice work.. Congrats..

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice work.. Congrats..

Thank you sir !

Message 3 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

Congrats m8

thank you sir! By the way is your kays card really over 60,000???

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the cli's.

Don't waste time on the Kohl's card. They will not give a cli before 6 months.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my Kohls card For over 2 years now , just lately been figuring out how to do cli . Started at 300 and have gotten raised to 600. Then 1,000, then 1,500 and then 2,500. All between 60-90 days . It's been almost 90 days since I was bumped to 2,500 so that's what I was talking about in my original post when I said waiting for my 3rd statement to cut, I was meaning my 3rd statement since my last cli . Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.