Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some approvals, some denials

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some approvals, some denials

@greenbmw06 wrote:
Thank you! I'll have to look into that. I was thinking about going to the bank and just getting a $500 loan and doing the same thing.
Here is the thread concerning the share secured loan, Alliant CU does a soft pull for both membership and the loan. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Adding-an-installment-loan-the-Share-Secu...
Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't help myself.  I broke out of the garden because I was in kind of an "eff it" mood.  I got approved for the AMEX PRG, Discover gave me a soft-pull CLI, and C1 upgraded me from the QS1 to the V1.  Pretty good day as far as credit is concerned.

Message 42 of 43
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I couldn't help myself.  I broke out of the garden because I was in kind of an "eff it" mood.  I got approved for the AMEX PRG, Discover gave me a soft-pull CLI, and C1 upgraded me from the QS1 to the V1.  Pretty good day as far as credit is concerned.

Good for you.

Now tend that garden again with those new results and you'll be having many more pretty good days yet to come Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.