Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steady comenity growth (SG CLI)

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Steady comenity growth (SG CLI)

Hit the luv button at the 4 month + 1 day. Always a pleasant surprise to see those approvals Smiley Happy

sg-cli.png

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Steady comenity growth (SG CLI)

Slow and steady wins the race, especially with Comenity! lol..Congrats to you on the cli! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! What's your history been with them? I'm approaching my first 4th month +1 day. Didn't get a CLI on my TR card, so not holding my breath...but it would be nice!
Message 3 of 6
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome! What's your history been with them? I'm approaching my first 4th month +1 day. Didn't get a CLI on my TR card, so not holding my breath...but it would be nice!

This card or comenity as a hold? With the SG card, I've had since june of last year. With comenity, got my first card, the TR, back in Dec '14 which has grown to $25.5K thus far but I don't see that growing anymore honestly.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was asking about this card...I have both. My SMG has a 3.5k limit and TR only 1.5k, hoping they will grow with me
Message 5 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Always awesome to see those kind of cards from them continue to climb nonstop.

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.