cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suntrust Prime Rewards Credit Card (now Truist) Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suntrust Prime Rewards Credit Card (now Truist) Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

Well this is worth the wait. Suntrust Prime Rewards Credit Card is one of the only cards that does not have a balance transfer fee.

Got approved for a starting $9.5K CL yesterday. Got this card specifically to pay off another higher interest card that is 15%. It will literally take at least 8 Days to get an application approved as they are so backed up. Not sure if anyone else had an instant decision. The reason why I chose this one over the other 0 APR Intro offers is the no transfer fee and the $100 incentive. (EQ score 779)

• 3 year introductory offer at Prime Rate
    (currently 3.25% variable APR) on balance transfers made in the first 60 days after account opening. Variable 11.24%–21.24% APR thereafter.
  • Intro balance transfer fee offer
    Pay no balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open. After the first 60 days of account opening, the fee for future balance transfers is $10 or 3% of the amount of the transfer, whichever is greater.\
  • 1% Unlimited Cash Back on all qualifying purchases
  • $100 in statement credit after you spend $500 on qualifying purchases, in the first 3 months after account opening
  • No annual fee
  • No foreign transaction fees

Congratulations 🎉 on your awesome approval! 

Message 11 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous

That is a great find as well as a great approval!
Thanks for the info!
Message 12 of 18
yajairad

I've just applied, and they told me I have to wait 7-10 days for a response, was it the same when you applied? 

Message 13 of 18
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@yajairad Most likely a denial with suntrust. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 14 of 18
yajairad

Oh okay, that's what I thought. Thank You!!

Message 15 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it took me 10 days.

Message 17 of 18
yajairad

Oh thank you, that gives me some hope!!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.