Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony CLI's

I've had my Lowe's card for about a month now I believe. It started at $300, I called immediately after approval, and got it to $6000, and than today my TU score went from 670 to 685, and I called in and asked for $25,000 and they countered with $12,000. So an extra $6,000 when I haven't even made 1 single payment yet! I'm very happy.  I have roughly $2500 on there right now for a new sliding door we just put in our house. So that will really help with my overall util on that account, when my statement closes on the 13th.

I also called Old Navy. Have had that card for 4-5 months now, and it was sitting at $5,000. I asked for $9,000 and they countered with $6,000. So i got that up an extra $1,000 as well. So in 4-5 months time, it went from 300-3500-5000-6000. I'm happy about that one too.

I tried Walmart which is currently sitting at $6,000 with a zero balance, and they said no. Tried the # and chat. Not sure if they are pulling my updated score from today like I am guessing Lowe's did. They said it's an updated score, but it seems weird that Lowe's gives me $6,000 without even making 1 single payment, but a card like Walmart that I've had for 4-5 months and is always PIF, I can't get anything.

I also tried my last Sync card, Amazon which is also at $6,000. They as well said no.

I hope everyone is soft pulling an updated score. Maybe I have to wait a few days for them to see it? Advice regarding Walmart & Amazon?? Just weird they wouldn't go any higher.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony CLI's

Nice, congrats on your success 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been on here in about a month, and just saw the TU issues/glitches.

I have no inquiries on my report, and I'm sure that's why my score jumped 13 points. These soft pulls won't turn into hard pulls will they from this glitch? Can my CLI's be taken away?? Oh boy...

Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

The lender can decrease the limit at any time if they choose. But I don't believe they can change to HP's, at least not without your knowledge or telling you initially that it could be a HP when you tried for the increases.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.