Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony/Paypal $back MC Approval

tag
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

Synchrony/Paypal $back MC Approval

So I app'd for it since I had an email offer for it from a month ago that I completely forgot about. Approved for $2k and I'm good with that for now because I really only went for it to lower my overall Utility %.

After being a non-member lurker for a couple of months, I have this forum and it's contributors to Thank for getting my credit profile 'Swoll on Parole'. Since 1-20-18 I've accrued an Amex BCE and a Discover Chrome. I look forward to feeding them and watching them grow.

That was one goal I had while doing time was to get my mind, body and credit in the best possible shape ASAP. Going from a CK score of 586 in July '17 to a FICO 8 EX high of 717 in January '18 wasn't too bad for a guy being released in April '17. Currently sitting at FICO 8 EX 689 & TU 681 due to carrying a 38% balance. I'm also coaching up some of my personal homeboys in the credit game because I'd like all of us to make it. I figure if I can hustle in the Chain Gang, I can hustle out here in the Free World.

*Felony Phil
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony/Paypal $back MC Approval

Congrats on approval

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.