Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony & Comenity CLIs

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Synchrony & Comenity CLIs

I'm now over a year into my rebuild, with my scores having improved 80-100 points. After getting denied for CLIs before, they are now coming in strong! Sweet!

Discount Tire - $1K to 3K (had account since 2015, first CLI ever was last month! Original limit $400)

Overstock - $1850 to $3350

Sam's club Card - $2500 to $5000

PayPal 2% MC - $2000 to $5000

Amazon Prime card - $250 to $500 to $1000

It's nice to gavh the limits there, even if I don't need it! Now to decide between Savor & the Uber card. (Barclays is an odd duck to me but capital one has been a BFF since the start of my rebuild!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jl4
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony & Comenity CLIs

@Adkinswrote:

Discount Tire - $1K to 3K (had account since 2015, first CLI ever was last month! Original limit $400)

Going to buy some fancy new rims? (spinners? Do people still buy spinners?)

Joking aside, congrats! Commenity scares me, still. My XW went to hell with her Commeity cards (glad my name wasn't on them) and they called me for months because they couldn't get a hold of her. 

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 2 of 3
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony & Comenity CLIs

@jl4wrote:

@Adkinswrote:

Going to buy some fancy new rims? (spinners? Do people still buy spinners?)

Joking aside, congrats! Commenity scares me, still. My XW went to hell with her Commeity cards (glad my name wasn't on them) and they called me for months because they couldn't get a hold of her. 

Thanks! Hahahahaha! No, but I did get tires two weeks ago. I only put part of them on the card, to show some use for the next six months (I put the majority of it on Blispay, because 2% off was a better deal!) It's funny, I just cancelled my other Comenity account because I couldn't get a CLI. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.