Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncrhony Car Care Approval.

tag
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Syncrhony Car Care Approval.

My car needs some love.  Decided to try for the Synchrony Car Care card hoping to get enough to get some much needed work done.  Estimated my cost to be $2500 for the application. Approved for only $700. Guess complete repairs will have to wait because I don't think the $700 will come close to getting anything really fixed.  Anyone know whether they will increase the limit if repair shop submits higher estimates than already approved for?

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syncrhony Car Care Approval.

I don't think the repair shop can submit estimates to increase the limit. If that was the case and the shop's Manager was my someone's friend, they could be submitting false estimates to get the limit increase, doesn't work that way. The decision was based on your credit profile.

However, you could call the credit analyst and see if they can increase it? Do you have other sync cards? maybe they'll let you move credit around? or close one/two to increase the limit on this one? Good luck

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syncrhony Car Care Approval.

Yes give them a call and let them know it is no use unless you have a higher limit

May have to sweet talk them, but be nice and firm. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.