Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE craziest approval--PayPal invitation

tag
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: THE craziest approval--PayPal invitation

Congrats on your PayPal approval . . . I believe a large number of us can attest to making some "bad decisions" -and- those bad decisions having a major impact on our credit.Smiley Happy

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 11 of 15
jkjklkjkl
Contributor

Thank you all, for your support!!!

Yes, credit and life can make for some decisions that don't support the other. I'm very thankful that I do know what to do, even if I don't always make the best decisions. And, I'm even more thankful that my bad decisions were small; I'll never go back to the type of and amount, dollar and quantity, or bad choices of my past.

I did get denied that Walmart, 😂 they read me my rights on that denial letter! No recent denial has ever been so scathing! Ouch!

I think another thing about credit is when you're in a place where you don't actively need it, and you're not clamoring to fulfill a void, so you aren't as pressed to: not make a SMALL bad decision, clean up your mistake, not let time pass before addressing the issue, etc. It's like you're in a lifestyle credit neutral place, and based on your lifestyle and future realisms, good credit just isn't as necessary as it once used to be. I've never found myself in this position before. Then add when errors require a full on fight you're definitely indifferent.

Message 12 of 15
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

@jkjklkjkl Congrats on your approval!

Message 13 of 15
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@jkjklkjkl Congrats on your approval! 

Message 14 of 15
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your PayPal approval 🎉

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.