Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target CLI

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Target CLI

Let a bal report last month, updated my income, and today paied bill in full and noticed a nice 1500 cli.  Im getting there lol, started at 500, went to 1k then now to 2500.00

Hopefully its MC time soon.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target CLI

Congratulations! Some progress is definitely good progress!

How old is the account? Do you put a lot of activity through it? How long was it before your $500>>$1500 CLI?

Mine is only 3 months old. I too have the $500 SL. Used it once or twice. Small balance reported then PIF.

Message 2 of 12
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Ive had the cardfor a while now, less than a year def.  But I hardly use it.  I let a bal post to the account and PIF. And update my income every month.  I have never asked they just give me them lol.  My last bill was 80 bucks, most have been under 20 bucks, but like I said I hardly use it.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Gotta love that liberal TD Bank backing 😁
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!

tenor.gif

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious...why do you update your income every month? Does it change that frequently?

Message 6 of 12
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

No but Target like that for CLI's.  I just add a dollar or 2 lol.

working so far.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Target CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is accurate about Target. I've heard that from them.

Disco prefers frequent income updates as well. CS advised me to do that "often" and "even if income doesn't change".
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just went on to update my Disco financials and I keep having to repeat the security verification text code. System issue I guess.

As for Target, I update mine every 4 weeks or so, and just put in the same number. I’ve gotten 5 auto-CLIs in the last 2 to 2-1/2 years.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.