Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Credit Limit!

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Target Credit Limit!

Hey Guys,
I had to thaw credit to do a couple of things. I decided to apply for Target CC. The rewards and free shipping are great for a blind individual. A lot of online shopping.
I applied and was approved with all scores over775. I was approved with $2500 limit. Has something changed? Target is notorious for their $300 and $500 starting limits. Shocked and curious!!
6 REPLIES 6
QuakerOatmeal
Regular Contributor

Re: Target Credit Limit!

I got approved for my Target card in November and got a LOC for just 300. I was kinda shocked it was such a small amount too.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would try reconning.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:
Hey Guys,
I had to thaw credit to do a couple of things. I decided to apply for Target CC. The rewards and free shipping are great for a blind individual. A lot of online shopping.
I applied and was approved with all scores over775. I was approved with $2500 limit. Has something changed? Target is notorious for their $300 and $500 starting limits. Shocked and curious!!

Congrats! I had the same thought too when I was approved at a 2K SL last year. I was fully expecting a whopping $500 SL.

Message 4 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Thanks! So this isn’t a fluke and they’ve become more generous. Good to know!
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. The ones who were stingy like Target and Citi are now not while those who weren't now are. Credit is crazySmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Just a heads up!! TD Bank pulled from Equifax.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.