Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Red Card app 7-10 day message...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target Red Card app 7-10 day message...

And it’s approved! SL is 300 only but I will take care of it. I went app spreeing on memorial day weekend , SCT on VS and Loft and both had preapproval . Was very nervous to apply for Red Card because I was previously denied. Was more nervous when I received the 7-10 day message after the application and email. It was the same message I received when I was denied 8 mos ago and I saw alot of thread from people who received the same message and was denied! So I called this morning (tuesday AM) and found out the details on the application. They pulled TU which I have a score of 709. Even though I have 1 inquiry again I’m relieved & happy to know I finally got the red card. I always shop at Target and I always feel bad of losing 5% discount. Now I’m going to have it soon! Any tips how to grow the CL and finally convert it to Visa?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Red Card app 7-10 day message...

Congrats on Approval

Message 2 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 6
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your Red Card. Sadly, the only way to get this card to grow is time. Some report years with the low limits. TD bank seems to be better. I started mine in 2015 with $300. It was one year or year and half before I was bumped to $2k and upgraded to the MasterCard version. Currently at $4k. Nothing special, sometime carried a balance, but PIF most times. Good luck on your growth with this card.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number did you call?? I can't find a number where you can talk to someone without entering the last 4 of your card number...which i don't have yet...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.