Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Store CLI

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Target Store CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

they just told me to update my income and they would review. 

Congrats!  $400/6 months is a good schedule you've got going there.  So when you update your income is it always the same or different and if the same you do still get an increase? 

DH just got his card recently, didn't know there wasn't a cli button Smiley Sad so other than updating income ( even if still the same?) is that basically it?...or do you also call TD Bank every 6 months to inquire about another cli with perhaps another review?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just update income even if it's the same. All I've ever had to do.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks all!

@imthedevil thanks! What is your credit limit now? Store card?

I am currently at $3700 and yes mine is the store card, not the MC version. I got an $800 bump right before the holiday shopping season in late November this past year which brought me up to that limit. My limit progression has been:

$300 Start 11/2013

$700

$1000

$1300

$1700

$2100

$2900

$3700 Currently, as of 11/2019

Nice! Thank you for the DP. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

they just told me to update my income and they would review. 

Congrats!  $400/6 months is a good schedule you've got going there.  So when you update your income is it always the same or different and if the same you do still get an increase? 

DH just got his card recently, didn't know there wasn't a cli button Smiley Sad so other than updating income ( even if still the same?) is that basically it?...or do you also call TD Bank every 6 months to inquire about another cli with perhaps another review?

Like what @imthedevil said, just update on the website each month. I've never called for a Target increase. Only messaged them online but don't think it helps the process because I think each account has a set schedule. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.