Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to the forum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to the forum

Long time lurker on here and thanks to everyone who posted! Reading everything gave me encouragement to keep trying to rebuild and move forward! As of today almost a year out of rebuilding with a fico score of TU 681, Ex 666, and Eq 654 from a start of sub 550 last year! I did have about 9 charge offs- settled now and only three reporting as of this month. Thanks to you guys I was approved in the last year for Baxter Secured card- closed now, US Bank secured card, Capital one started with a 300 dollar limite- upgraded to Quicksilver and hit luv button for 3000CL now, Chase Freedom 2500, Barclay Apple 1000, Barclay frontier 1000, Barclay Rewards 1500, US Bank Cash rewards 800, Bofa better balance 1500.

Bofa and Chase did approve me with charge offs, I do have a long relationship with both. Mortgage with Chase and investment property mortgage with Chase- I'm sure that helped

Bofa I have several CDs and investments with them so that helped with the recon! There is hope out there!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to the forum

@Anonymous wrote:
Long time lurker on here and thanks to everyone who posted! Reading everything gave me encouragement to keep trying to rebuild and move forward! As of today almost a year out of rebuilding with a fico score of TU 681, Ex 666, and Eq 654 from a start of sub 550 last year! I did have about 9 charge offs- settled now and only three reporting as of this month. Thanks to you guys I was approved in the last year for Baxter Secured card- closed now, US Bank secured card, Capital one started with a 300 dollar limite- upgraded to Quicksilver and hit luv button for 3000CL now, Chase Freedom 2500, Barclay Apple 1000, Barclay frontier 1000, Barclay Rewards 1500, US Bank Cash rewards 800, Bofa better balance 1500.

Bofa and Chase did approve me with charge offs, I do have a long relationship with both. Mortgage with Chase and investment property mortgage with Chase- I'm sure that helped

Bofa I have several CDs and investments with them so that helped with the recon! There is hope out there!

Great news! Yes, there is hope out there! Thanks for sharing your story.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now if only Amex and discover would approve me I'd be happy!! Discover won't show me any love haha
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your success !!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.