tag
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

Re: UBS Visa Infinite - 20 Years old Crazy Limit

Here it is Smiley Happy

0.jpeg0-1.jpeg0-2.jpeg

@Anonymous wrote:
Exciting! Can’t wait to see the quality detail

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 71 of 101
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Very nice! Good looking card
Message 72 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Looks like they updated the design as well (numbers on the back now as opposed to the white ones on the front).
Message 73 of 101
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You'd think a card with a 285k limit would come in 24k gold or somethingSmiley Wink
Message 74 of 101
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

The UPS carrier was carrying more the 1/4 of a million dollars today... LMFAO

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 75 of 101
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Dubai first royal, though it's a Mastercard, Has a diamond embedded in it. Cost is about 2k annual fee, but never a limit. So if you want to buy an island, a city, general motors, it's all yours. Just imagine those payments, lol. Wonder how many people have that card? I know I won't be getting an invite any time soon.
Message 76 of 101
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

Why did they choose the mastercard network? Just wondering haha.

@Traveler101 wrote:
Dubai first royal, though it's a Mastercard, Has a diamond embedded in it. Cost is about 2k annual fee, but never a limit. So if you want to buy an island, a city, general motors, it's all yours. Just imagine those payments, lol. Wonder how many people have that card? I know I won't be getting an invite any time soon.

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 77 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! that’s spectacular!
Message 78 of 101
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@californiaboy935 wrote:

I've never used them. Membership rewards points I mean. But i'll look into them.

@K-in-Boston wrote:

No problem.  It may also be worth considering the Business Platinum Card.  The offer I am working on right now is 85,000 Membership rewards points for $20,000 spend in 3 months.  It depends on how you're using those points from your Platinum and Blue Business Plus.  If you're using Amex Travel to book flights, it makes your points worth at least 54% more due to the 35% rebate on business/first flights and any flight booked with your chosen airline.  I say at least because there are also insider fares and the international travel program that can increase that further.  If you're using them for transfers to airline partners for business class international flights, obviously that math may not work as well.

Never heard of MR points said the guy with 200k limit Smiley Wink

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 79 of 101
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

This is the first I have heard about MR points being more valuable if used through Amex Travel site. Most of my work flights are short and on economy. I save up my points and subs for business flights on my holidays. Will have to check it out for sure.

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 80 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.