Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash + CLI

Thank you to all for the congratulations. @M_Smart007 I love the antique fire truck. @PullingMeSoftly  I hope you also got your CLI with US Bank.

Message 11 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 13
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This card started with a $1,000.00 limit. After 9 months they increased it to $2,000.00 limit. It's been 6 or 8 months since the increase. I decided to open a gold checking account about a month ago. I figured I'd test the waters and see if they were relationship oriented. My annual income is currently only $28,000.00. I have deposited almost $2,000.00 since opening the gold checking. I have yet to draw anything from it for any reason. I decided to apply for a CLI and got hard pull language. I got a immediate congratulations you got a $2,000.00 increase effective immediately. No notifications of a hard pull , and don't expect one. As the decision was to fast for a computer to pull and make a decision. Current FICO 8's range from 745 to 752. I don't put a ton of spend on it either. This really leads me to believe US Bank is as relationship oriented as many here say. Would have never dreamed trying for a CLI with them without opening the Gold Checking.

That is wonderful, Volfirefighter!  Did you apply for the CLI online or over the phone, please.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.