Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Cash+ Auto CLI

tag
SanDiegoCredit
New Contributor

USB Cash+ Auto CLI

I received a congratulation letter dated 383 days after accout opening that USB wanted to recognize me for my exceptional account handling and increased my reolve limit to $2,000.  Smiley Very Happy  I'll take it. Smiley Happy  Prior limit was a very restrictive $1K. Smiley Frustrated I have nearly $60k revoling with Chase..   I'm not sure if USB increased CLI based on account age, or behavior?  The last three statements I let full purchaes post with $600-$740 balances. 

*Shoulder shrug*

I'd like to get CLI up to $10K-$15K like my other cards, in time.

Is it worth asking for CLI in 6-8 months?  

Credit Age:

Gardening.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: USB Cash+ Auto CLI

Congratulations on your PCLI!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the auto CLI!! I was reading around that USB does not do HP on CLI request. I would request a CLI In 6 months. Good luck on your journey.

Please check around for yourself if USB does HP's I don't want to be the reason you received one. I'm just telling you what I read Smiley Happy  

Message 3 of 14
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your auto CLI! That's a pleasant surprise!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 4 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 14
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 6 of 14
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the auto CLI!! I was reading around that USB does not do HP on CLI request. I would request a CLI In 6 months. Good luck on your journey.

Please check around for yourself if USB does HP's I don't want to be the reason you received one. I'm just telling you what I read Smiley Happy  

I read all the time about USB soft pulls. I never get one. They always ask me to unfreeze my accounts, then they hard pull me. 

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 7 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your auto luv, always nice to receive Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonedog23 Thank you for telling me this, I wish HP's never existed for any CLI. I've heard of people still getting approvals with frozen accounts and not receiving a hard pull once the account is unfrozen.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.