Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa approval

I posted this a few days back:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Uber-Visa-Interest-from-my-end-but-will-it-fit-with-wh...

Data Points:  

Income:  $50k in FL 

EX: 788  TU:  801  EQ:  805 

Inquries: TU:  2, EQ:  2,  EX:  2 

AAOA:  6 years 11 months (last card the PP MC was opened eight months ago, oldest card was AU that's 25 years old)

Cards that's under my name:  

Paypal Mastercard $10k limit:  2% general spend (like music stores, phone bill, cable, etc.) 

Chase Amazon Prime Visa $15.5k limit:  5% Amazon and special offers, 2% on Food/Dining, Gas, Drug Stores

Amex Cash Magnet $10k limit:  Useless card that I only keep for GF's Lyft rides (in order to dispute if needed).  Don't like the $25 cash back min.  Amex has good customer service, but card is pretty much put away. 

Credit Union Credit Card $21k limit:  Visa Platium that's good to be charged cheapest amount of interest.  

I was looking to do some traveling to New England this year (since I'm in Florida), but I didn't have a travels credit card.  Wasn't into AF travers card and I do eat out a lot.  I went ahead I applied for the card two days ago.  I called the back office and was transfered to their fraud department.  After doing that process I was approved for $5,000.  SL was low for my standards, so I called the Credit Analyst hotline and they approved my SL to $12,000.  Personally I should had said $15,000, but with my income my goal was $10,000 for any credit card.  

So woo, my first travels card.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa approval

Congrats on your approval and reconned starting CL! 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 3 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Uber Visa! Enjoy the cash back! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.