Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VitaCost Approved!!! Whoa!!

tag
ryllz75
Established Member

VitaCost Approved!!! Whoa!!

New member just had to share...

Applied to VitaCost MC last week (cold app since I cant get the shopping cart trick to work)..  was given 7-10 day message.  Felt bummed as I was approved for the Total Rewards for $9,500 after getting pre-approved letter in the mail and Southwest Premier for $2,000 (after recon) last week after looong conversation with Chase credit analyst.

So today i called the Coemnity recon # and indeed was told that i was denied due to my credit score.  Showing 650 on EQ and 653 for EX per my signature below.  I asked her if someone can recon considering Comenity approved my for a $9,500 Total Rewards card last week.  All she said was I can forward it for manul review and you will hear from us in another 7-10 days.  This was at 11am this morning PST.

Just now at 1:40pm PST i got impatient and decided to check out the Vitacost Comenity link one more time using the i dont have my card # option.  I tried this link numerous times after initial 7-10 day notice last week and all weekend hoping that they would change their mind.  Well this time around it asked me for more information instead of not being able to find my account in the system!

Filled out my info.. (palms sweating with excitement :-)  )  and BAM $5,000 Credit Line Approval!!!   Woo hoo!!!  

In the last week applied for 5 cards total (Comenity TR, Chase Soouthwest Premier, Discover IT, Capital One, and Vitacost MC.  Approved for 3 totaling $17k in new Credit Line, asked for a joint applicant for Discover IT (no thanks, no more joint for me need to do this on my own) and just sent Recon letter to EO for Cap One hoping they changed their minds.  Before this i only have 2 joint cards with my wife and 4 cards as an AU with my wife.  She has all the cards due to her excellent credit.  In the past ran into some credit card trouble 5+ years ago and decided to not have anything to do with credit for the last 5 years outside of the 2 joint cards with 0-10% utilization and being an AU with my wife since we married last year  So 4 years prior to that i lived off of my debit card.

Happy to start a new life with credit and determined more than ever to handle it with care...  thank you so far for all this board have taught me for the week and half ive been reading on here!!  :-)

- 4/20/14 - Start to credit comeback - TU 630 - 1 Judgment and 5 baddies / EX 609 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy / EQ 647 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy
- 6/9/14 - TU 763 (6/20/14) Clean Report! / EX - 703 Clean Report! / EQ - 695 Old Judgment still hanging around
- 6/11/14 - Entered the Garden. Stay until 12/1/14... AOR 11 CC since April 29 with $92k in New CL
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: VitaCost Approved!!! Whoa!!

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice on the Vitacost, grats Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 12
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@ryllz75 wrote:

Applied to VitaCost MC last week (cold app since I cant get the shopping cart trick to work)..  was given 7-10 day message.  Felt bummed as I was approved for the Total Rewards for $9,500 after getting pre-approved letter in the mail and Southwest Premier for $2,000 (after recon) last week after looong conversation with Chase credit analyst.

Congrats on getting the approval!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 12
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@ryllz75 wrote:

So today i called the Coemnity recon # and indeed was told that i was denied due to my credit score.  Showing 650 on EQ and 653 for EX per my signature below.  I asked her if someone can recon considering Comenity approved my for a $9,500 Total Rewards card last week.  All she said was I can forward it for manul review and you will hear from us in another 7-10 days.  This was at 11am this morning PST.

Just now at 1:40pm PST i got impatient and decided to check out the Vitacost Comenity link one more time using the i dont have my card # option.  I tried this link numerous times after initial 7-10 day notice last week and all weekend hoping that they would change their mind.  Well this time around it asked me for more information instead of not being able to find my account in the system!

Filled out my info.. (palms sweating with excitement :-)  )  and BAM $5,000 Credit Line Approval!!!   Woo hoo!!!  

In the last week applied for 5 cards total (Comenity TR, Chase Soouthwest Premier, Discover IT, Capital One, and Vitacost MC.  Approved for 3 totaling $17k in new Credit Line, asked for a joint applicant for Discover IT (no thanks, no more joint for me need to do this on my own) and just sent Recon letter to EO for Cap One hoping they changed their minds.  Before this i only have 2 joint cards with my wife and 4 cards as an AU with my wife.  She has all the cards due to her excellent credit.  In the past ran into some credit card trouble 5+ years ago and decided to not have anything to do with credit for the last 5 years outside of the 2 joint cards with 0-10% utilization and being an AU with my wife since we married last year  So 4 years prior to that i lived off of my debit card.

Happy to start a new life with credit and determined more than ever to handle it with care...  thank you so far for all this board have taught me for the week and half ive been reading on here!!  :-)

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7 of 12
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Sweet! Congrats on your approval. I just got approved the other day too and am looking forward (fingers crossed) to SP CLIs along the way.

Message 8 of 12
ryllz75
Established Member

Congrats to you too lhcole!!!  Im hoping fr SP CLI's too but wont click the button until i activate my card!  hehehe

- 4/20/14 - Start to credit comeback - TU 630 - 1 Judgment and 5 baddies / EX 609 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy / EQ 647 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy
- 6/9/14 - TU 763 (6/20/14) Clean Report! / EX - 703 Clean Report! / EQ - 695 Old Judgment still hanging around
- 6/11/14 - Entered the Garden. Stay until 12/1/14... AOR 11 CC since April 29 with $92k in New CL
Message 9 of 12
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

LOL..I've been clicking it like a crazy person. Already set up account, just waiting for card. I may have been a bit over zealous....

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.