Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEIRD NFCU LOVEIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WEIRD NFCU LOVEIT

I have had NFCU rewards Visa since last May.It started at $1700 when I did not even have a score.After 93 days,I requested a CLI and was offered $11000.Which was plenty for me.However ,last night I decided to try my luck with another request for CLI.I figured ,what is there to lose.

I got the 24hr review message.Therefore I called them to cancel the CLI request as I did not wanna waste a HP in vain.The rep told me she had put in notes asking not proceed with the CLI.

I logged into my account this afternoon and .......lo and behold: My limit is $18000. That is a $7000 cli.LOVING IT.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: WEIRD NFCU LOVEIT

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had NFCU rewards Visa since last May.It started at $1700 when I did not even have a score.After 93 days,I requested a CLI and was offered $11000.Which was plenty for me.However ,last night I decided to try my luck with another request for CLI.I figured ,what is there to lose.

I got the 24hr review message.Therefore I called them to cancel the CLI request as I did not wanna waste a HP in vain.The rep told me she had put in notes asking not proceed with the CLI.

I logged into my account this afternoon and .......lo and behold: My limit is $18000. That is a $7000 cli.LOVING IT.

Dang, congrats! Need some stats...

Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Have you seen the hard pull yet? Also, do you have any data points?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have gotten an alert from Credit Karma.I will  gladly take it for such a cli.As far as stats go:

I have no baddies

All my scores around 700

8 ,7,8 inquiries 

Oldest account 1 year

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work.. Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Robot Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy is the Mcdonalds of CreditSmiley Happy

Navy does what NAVY DOSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.