Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW>>>AMEX Delta Gold CLI

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

WOW>>>AMEX Delta Gold CLI

I've had the Delta Gold Amex since Aug. 2020 w/ $1k SL. Denied the 3x CLI at 91/3. Tonight I decided to try again but was super nervous so I just asked for an additional $1k. To my surprise, it was approved. I hope this is the first increase of many! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: WOW>>>AMEX Delta Gold CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Delta Gold CLI !

Message 3 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex 2X CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 17
toddc
Regular Contributor

Congrats! - I have the same card stuck at 1,000 for almost 2 years, everytime I try I get the 7-10 day message and basically says they don't like my fico score.   Someday i'll get there.... or I wont lol

Message 5 of 17
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP - would you be willing to share some data points such as EX08 score, utilization, and recent inquiries/accounts? It can help others in deciding if they might be increased as well Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

@Anonymous FICO EX08 score 690, 8 inquiries reporting and 1% overall utilzation. I've opened 5 accounts within the 6 last months. This year alone thus I've spent $5800 already on my AMEX Delta Gold. I always pay in full. Hope this helpful.  

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WhiteCollar wrote:

@Anonymous FICO EX08 score 690, 8 inquiries reporting and 1% overall utilzation. I've opened 5 accounts wihtin the last months. This year alone thus I've spent $5800 already on my AMEX Delta Gold. I always pay in full. Hope this helpful.  

Thank you - impressive too. This past year, many of us have been getting declined for increases on our Amex cards even with higher scores and fewer new accounts. Possibly Amex is truly loosening up - they've already opened up to allow five revolvers again, whereas the limit has been four for the past year.

Much appreciated on the DPs and again, congrats on your increase and your new BCP too Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your limit increase!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.