Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI ... NFCU denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CLI ... NFCU denial

Been gardening for the past couple months. Tried for a couple soft pull CLI's

Applied thru Walmart online chat. Told me call an 800# for further assistance. I didn't even bother... checked today, line increased from $1400 to $5000

was at day 100 with NFCU so decided to hit the love button. Was denied bc they said my account was too now. I called the loan officer who told me 6 months was the benchmark. Big contradiction from what I've read but I didn't push it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI ... NFCU denial

Congrats on the Wally increase. The Navy tide sems to be turning. 6 months seems the safer bet but youll get thereSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read where my new NFCU card should be at $25k within the first year.  I have read people being requested POI when asking for CLIs.  Regardless of the changes being made at NFCU I will simply allow them to decide when they want me to have a CLI.  Great CU.  No need to try to get to the top of the mountain in 90 days....or 6 months.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Been gardening for the past couple months. Tried for a couple soft pull CLI's

Applied thru Walmart online chat. Told me call an 800# for further assistance. I didn't even bother... checked today, line increased from $1400 to $5000

was at day 100 with NFCU so decided to hit the love button. Was denied bc they said my account was too now. I called the loan officer who told me 6 months was the benchmark. Big contradiction from what I've read but I didn't push it.

Hey, OP, as long as the CLI request is a SP, there's no harm in trying! Synchrony is a tiered model - get to 675 TU orr thereabouts and it's a 4-6k CL. Get to 700 on TU and you're at 10k  NFCU can be persnickety... don't take it personally, just figure out the formula Smiley Happy  Congratulations on your Wally CLI. That's a big bump.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.