Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI. This must be a programming bug

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Walmart CLI. This must be a programming bug

Starting off, Capital One and I have an agreement. I agree to only charge $10 every six months on my 3 accounts and they agree to promptly deny all CLI requests.  This agreement has been in effect for years

My Walmart store card was at $10k when Synchrony transfered the portfolio to Cap1. Since receiving the Cap1 Walmart Card, this card has been perma parked in my SD.

When in Garden Chat, @Mv350 posted that he got a $100 CLI. I said why not.  I answered that I was going to make a $6k one time purchase and I only asked for $500 CLI ( see above agreement.)

Instant approval for $1k, new limit $11k. I immediately slipped my Wally card back into my wallet

Immediately tried my luck on Cabelas card CLI. Denied as usual

Tried Disco CLI.  Denied

OK, back to reality now for me

I just noticed how big this post is for just a $1k approval.  Im just over caffinated atm.  Thanks for reading

Oh, in case you missed it, the Dallas Cowboys are still eliminated from the playoffs Smiley Happy

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI. This must be a progrmming bug

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 28
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats to you!

Message 3 of 28
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! @Meanmchine !

Message 4 of 28
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Nice programming bug! 

Dallas will be eliminated for the next 6 months!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Great read.

Message 6 of 28
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

It's cool. That post was worth every bit of a thousand bucks. Congrats on your CLI! 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 7 of 28
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Starting off, Capital One and I have an agreement. I agree to only charge $10 every six months on my 3 accounts and they agree to promptly deny all CLI requests.  This agreement has been in effect for years

My Walmart store card was at $10k when Synchrony transfered the portfolio to Cap1. Since receiving the Cap1 Walmart Card, this card has been perma parked in my SD.

When in Garden Chat, @Mv350 posted that he got a $100 CLI. I said why not.  I answered that I was going to make a $6k one time purchase and I only asked for $500 CLI ( see above agreement.)

Instant approval for $1k, new limit $11k. I immediately slipped my Wally card back into my wallet

Immediately tried my luck on Cabelas card CLI. Denied as usual

Tried Disco CLI.  Denied

OK, back to reality now for me

I just noticed how big this post is for just a $1k approval.  Im just over caffinated atm.  Thanks for reading

Oh, in case you missed it, the Dallas Cowboys are still eliminated from the playoffs Smiley Happy

Congratulations! I read the post and when I got to the bottom and saw your Cowboys post knew exactly who it was that posted it even though I didn't look at the name at the top Smiley Happy

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 8 of 28
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! Sorry about your boys LOL.

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 28
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLI!

Thanks @AllZero  I kinda knew you'd be the first poster

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.