Did you mean: 

Walmart Rewards MasterCard Approval

tag
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart Rewards MasterCard Approval

@pip3man wrote:

207EA9EB-EC1C-4E67-BA75-34E9C7B26CB0.jpeg

So I got inspired by a previous poster who recently got a $1k approval. Initially went for the SavorOne because it showed up as a recommendation on my Experian app but got denied. In a last ditch effort to show something for the wasted pull on EX & TU, I submitted a preapproval for the Walmart card which came back good. Entered a full application and boom the rest is history. I'm quite pleased but hate that I just burned 4 HP's when I could've just applied for this card right from the start. Greed I guess but we live and learn lol. EX Fico 8, 644. 1 year post BK7 discharge. Utilization at 32%. 

Congrats!

Who was that previous poster?! 😮🥰

Awesome SL! 👍🏼

Message 11 of 12
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Rewards MasterCard Approval

@Total80sKid wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

207EA9EB-EC1C-4E67-BA75-34E9C7B26CB0.jpeg

So I got inspired by a previous poster who recently got a $1k approval. Initially went for the SavorOne because it showed up as a recommendation on my Experian app but got denied. In a last ditch effort to show something for the wasted pull on EX & TU, I submitted a preapproval for the Walmart card which came back good. Entered a full application and boom the rest is history. I'm quite pleased but hate that I just burned 4 HP's when I could've just applied for this card right from the start. Greed I guess but we live and learn lol. EX Fico 8, 644. 1 year post BK7 discharge. Utilization at 32%. 

Congrats!

Who was that previous poster?! 😮🥰

Awesome SL! 👍🏼

Haha that's all YOU 😉 thanks for the motivation 🙏🏾 and to everyone else I appreciate the comments.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.