Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair Awesome Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair Awesome Approval

I just apped at Wayfair last night, using the shopping cart trick on firefox browser as another user on the forums recommended, and was looking for one that would give me a high SL, was very excited when they approved me with $2000 SL, it is probably because my Neiman Marcus I apped for about a month ago thanks to another forum post on here gave me $1000 SL and they just reported. Thanks for the awesome encouragement and information on here very helpful for me! 

my scores: 653 across the board up almost 100pts from 2 years ago

3 COFs but cap 1 just approved me for neiman marcus card

"serious degros" but currently they're all falling off

depending on report it says I have around 5-8 INQ but some will be falling off asap

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair Awesome Approval

Congrats on Approval

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Use it well and it will serve you well credit-wise.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I am actually planning on not using my store cards at all to try to help with my utilization, but my goal is to get CLI so I can hopefully get some cards with the major lenders, like AMEX and Barclays. I don't know how it works on getting CLI without using the cards at all. I think I've seen people get CLI without using them, but I don't know if that is the case with commenity. 

Message 4 of 6
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I am actually planning on not using my store cards at all to try to help with my utilization, but my goal is to get CLI so I can hopefully get some cards with the major lenders, like AMEX and Barclays. I don't know how it works on getting CLI without using the cards at all. I think I've seen people get CLI without using them, but I don't know if that is the case with commenity. 

I got my Wayfair card July 2017 after receiving a "preapproved" letter in the mail.  They started me with a $500 limit.  I spent $40 on some canisters and haven't used it since.  I do ask for cli's about every two months via the luv button and my limit is now $5500.  Just an fyi, unless you want a HP cli, don't check the box allowing them to check your credit for an increase. 

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.