cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair Update

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Wayfair Update

Congratulations, 

Your Wayfair Credit Card has been approved and is available at checkout. Start using it TODAY!  I was immediately approved for a CL of $1,500.00  What will be a good time to call in and request a CLI?

Well, since I applied for the card late on 11/01/2018, I had to wait until the day started to call.  I called them and got a live Rep.  She asked me how much of a CLI do you want?  I requested $5,000.  She wanted to do an HP but I instructed her to go with the information that they already had on file.  Sixty seconds later, Congratulation you were approved for $5,250.  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Valued Contributor

Re: Wayfair Update

Congrats on the approval and recon!

Scores - All bureaus 750 +/-
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 2 of 10
Super Contributor

Did a HP show up yet so I can update my thread. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 3 of 10
Regular Contributor

FireMedic1

Wayfair didn't do an HP on either inquiry.  When I applied for the Credit Card, it only asks for the last 4 digits of my SS# then I used the same method when I called the operator.

Message 4 of 10
Frequent Contributor

Whoa! Well done! That's an AWESOME experience, thank you for sharing. 😀

Current Scores: EX: 650 (+3)| TU: 666 (+35)| EQ: 653 (+45)
Next Goal: Min. 680 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: 5/19/19| Last App: 8/2/18
Message 5 of 10
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 6 of 10
Established Member

Just read this post and I've had my Wayfair card for 2 months SL $1500 but thought what the hell and hit the love button...got $1500 CLI. OK said what the heck and cleared my cookies and hit it again. Another $1500 Went from $1500 to $4500 from just reading this post

TU 700, EQ 689 , EX 695 (As of 11/04/18) - Personal Goal = 750
Message 7 of 10
Regular Contributor

FireMedic1, Update

A hard Inquiry did show up but it didn't appear until 2 days after the approval on my Experian file.

Message 8 of 10
Regular Contributor

Darrellr40,

I am waiting on my card so I could establish an account, then I will be hitting the CLI button too.  

Message 9 of 10
Senior Contributor

Congrats on  your approval and very nice CLI !!!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.