Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo and Walmart CLI

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Wells Fargo and Walmart CLI

Used the luv button on my walmart account last night, and they upped me from 800 to 1300 instantly. Not a whole lot but I was still happy about it. Then today I went into Wells Fargo to work out a problem with my checking account and asked the banker about a CLI. I tried maybe two weeks ago and got denied (SP). Asked for 1000 but they upped me from 600 to 900. Once again, not a whole lot, but still something. (was also a SP)

Soooo, yay me. Lol. Cure my app itch for a while (i hope)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo and Walmart CLI

@jsucool76 wrote:
Used the luv button on my walmart account last night, and they upped me from 800 to 1300 instantly. Not a whole lot but I was still happy about it. Then today I went into Wells Fargo to work out a problem with my checking account and asked the banker about a CLI. I tried maybe two weeks ago and got denied (SP). Asked for 1000 but they upped me from 600 to 900. Once again, not a whole lot, but still something. (was also a SP)

Soooo, yay me. Lol. Cure my app itch for a while (i hope)

Congrats! You know if you want a higher CLI on your Walmart you just need to call the backdoor. Smiley Wink

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Yeah I know, but I hate talking to them. Haha. I feel like all they ever want is for me to stop talking to them. Lol
Message 3 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases, nice going!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 5
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases! and every little does help. Just got a 200 auto CLI from Merrick Bank (this is despite 3 months ago warning me about opening to many accounts).

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.