Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma CLI

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Williams Sonoma CLI

Opened the card via SCT for $500 on 9/10. CLI via RoboLady to $1500 immediately. Hit the luv button today... $1k increase to $2500!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Williams Sonoma CLI

Nicely done! Some more room to breathe is always welcome!Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice keep it up!

Message 3 of 16
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Looks like Comenity is very generous with CLI's on this card - I was expecting maybe $200

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im not sure but this is a furniture store, high end??
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

AJC.

Yeah, a lot of it's stuff is high end, but it's not just furniture. They also sell cookware and bake ware which is what I buy from them; their stuff is the closest you come to commercial, but sold retail.  I wanted the card when it was with Barclays, but was turned down.  Now that it's Comenity, I can't apply for it cause I'm trying to get rid of some INQs and age some accounts to apply for NFCU.  This card is definitely a HP if you apply.

Message 6 of 16
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AJC.

Yeah, a lot of it's stuff is high end, but it's not just furniture. They also sell cookware and bake ware which is what I buy from them; their stuff is the closest you come to commercial, but sold retail.  I wanted the card when it was with Barclays, but was turned down.  Now that it's Comenity, I can't apply for it cause I'm trying to get rid of some INQs and age some accounts to apply for NFCU.  This card is definitely a HP if you apply.

Kaykay, this card is a SCT card. There was no hard pull.... 

Message 7 of 16
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

AJC - Kitchen and cooking...

Message 8 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I love Williams Sonoma. I just can't afford most of there stuff. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AJC.

Kaykay, this card is a SCT card. There was no hard pull.... 

I guess I should qualify my statement.  When my mother applied for the card last month using SCT, she was approved for the Visa version and a HP showed up on her reports a couple of days later. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.