Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YAY Barclay's NFL Card love :)

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

YAY Barclay's NFL Card love :)

I logged in the day I received my "your statement is ready" email (6th statement) and was all sad that there was no CLI (3 days ago). Then I remembered that LVNV was waiting until the absolute last hour before removing their bogus collection (yesterday) and when I logged into my account this morning $500.00 went up to $2K! So happy! I know it's not huge for a lot of people but this is for me!!! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: YAY Barclay's NFL Card love :)

Message 2 of 8
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

I logged in the day I received my "your statement is ready" email (6th statement) and was all sad that there was no CLI (3 days ago). Then I remembered that LVNV was waiting until the absolute last hour before removing their bogus collection (yesterday) and when I logged into my account this morning $500.00 went up to $2K! So happy! I know it's not huge for a lot of people but this is for me!!! 

An increase is an increase! And to some that extra $1500 that you received is a dream! You did good.

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 3 of 8
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 4 of 8
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

I am not gonna lie, I have carried a balance twice (at 0% Apr) and even have a $22 balance now. But I make several payments a month so maybe that helped. Also I have opened several accounts in the last few months and was sincerely just hoping I didn't suffer AA! Guess it is totally YMMV and I am happy to be one who didn't fall victim (for lack of a better term, since victim implies i did nothing to invoke AA)

Message 5 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 8
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 7 of 8
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the bump, every bit helps, WTG!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.