cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yah!!! Just Got Auto CLI for US Bank Cash+ !!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Yah!!! Just Got Auto CLI for US Bank Cash+ !!!!!

@severine wrote:

That's fantastic! I love that card and despite the 5% bill pay going away I will still use it a tonSmiley Happy

Yes, it is too bad. Bill Pay will be gone starting next month. It's still good card to have. I never had any problem with them.  You cannot use card overseas and they charge foriegn transaction fee. It doesn't have chip feature. 

Ron.

Message 21 of 26
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! I was a surprised. I never got any auto cli from them except my business card. I tried to apply for Premier LOC and they told me I wasn't qualified.

Ron.

Do you bank with them?

yes, I have both checking and savings.  I opened deposit accounts to redeem cash back instead of statement credit or gift card.

Ron.

That surprises me that they said that you are not qualified yet, especially with your banking relationship.  how long have you been banking with them?

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! I was a surprised. I never got any auto cli from them except my business card. I tried to apply for Premier LOC and they told me I wasn't qualified.

Ron.

Do you bank with them?

yes, I have both checking and savings.  I opened deposit accounts to redeem cash back instead of statement credit or gift card.

Ron.

That surprises me that they said that you are not qualified yet, especially with your banking relationship.  how long have you been banking with them?

I have had checking since December. It's probably not long enough time with them.

Ron.

Message 23 of 26
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Yeah, that could be it. Once you bank for a year, I am sure they will approve you

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Message 24 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

Yeah, that could be it. Once you bank for a year, I am sure they will approve you

I hope so. It might be I live out of the banking areas.

Ron.

Message 25 of 26
sonson
Regular Contributor

Wow thats a really nice increase!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.