Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex error

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex error

Hey all.  been a lurker for about a year this is my first post as you may see.  Just an FYI check your mail boxes.  I applied for a Delta Amex back in November 2016 was declined.  Didn't think anything of it.  Yesterday got a letter in the mail saying I may have been declined in error.  They invited me to reapply.  I was hesitant because I didn't want another inquiry and be declined again.  I put on my big girl panties and called the # instead of doing it online.  Although it was a long drawn out process because the rep had to read every part of the credit card agreement.  After a 60 second way...........Congratulations you have been approved.  I wanted to shout.Smiley SurprisedIt's not a huge limit but I know it will grow.  I'm just glad to be in the AMEX family.   Now in the garden for about 2 years j/k Smiley Very Happy  

P.S.  i'm still learning my in setting up my profile  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: amex error

Do you mind sharing some data points?  What was your SL?

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

SL  1,000 

EX score is 650

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting in with Amex
Message 4 of 9
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the AMEX approval. Way to work it!

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Congrats. You could probably get the Everday card as well without another HP. Setup your online account and app through the home page once logged in. The ED seems to be a hot item right now. Low SL but it grows fast. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Welcome to the AmEx family!

Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go! LOL " BIG GIRL PANTIES! "Smiley Wink

Thank you Trekkie for not asking what sizeSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.