cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aproved for capital one creditcard

Highlighted
New Visitor

aproved for capital one creditcard

i was approved yesterday for a 200 credit line card and i'm new to rebuild my credits how much time does it takes to get aleats 100 credits

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: aproved for capital one creditcard

Congrats on your approval! 

I cant assist with your question because I’m not sure what you’re asking. 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
New Contributor

Congratulations! Do you mean an increase? Was it a secured card?
Starting Score:2016 EX:513| 1/17/18 EQ: 567 TU:567 EX:544
Current Score: EQ:620 TU:669 EX:613
Goal Score: 750+ for Jet Blue and Amex Revolver

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I think maybe you meant to ask how long until it gets to $1,000 credit line???  Not sure.. But to answer that depends on how you utlize the card , pay it off etc. Typically folks go with a 6 month rule when asking for a credit line increase.

Best of luck!

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats on getting in with Cap1.  I'm guessing with such a small limit you may be on Credit Steps.. Usually, with Cap1 it's about 5 statements / 5 payments.. So right around the 6 month mark.  Use it wisely and Cap1 will take care of you. 

EQ 669, TU 679, EX 679. Navy Signature Go Rewards 15K, Navy Signature Cash Rewards 16K, Navy AX Rewards 14.4K, Navy CLOC 15K, Navy Mortgage 120K, Navy ATV Loan 14,990K, FLCU Auto 48.7K, FLCU Visa 7.5K, FLCU Visa 1K, AFCU 5K, AFCU Line of Credit 4K, John Deere 15K, Suncoast TB Rays Cash Rewards 6K, Cap1 QS 5K, USAA Rate Advantage 5K, USAA AX Card 9K, State Farm Rewards 2.5K, Paypal Credit 2.8K, Cabela's 2K, Chevron & Texaco Visa 6K, BMO Harris Bank 1.5K, BOA Bass Pro 1.5K, 5/3 Stand up to cancer 4.5K, 5/3 Truly Simple 4K, 5/3 Trio 4K, Amazon Store Card 5K, Lowes 17K, TBFCU 5K, BBT Spectrum 4.5K, BBT Bright 3.5K, BBT Bright 4.5K, Banco Do Brasil Americas 4.2K, Kays Jewerly 2K, AX Green Charge, AX Delta Gold 1K, Morgan Auto Group 1.6K, Kohls 700.
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
New Visitor

yes a secured card

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
New Visitor

thank you

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.