Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low usage NFCU Cash Rewards CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

low usage NFCU Cash Rewards CLI!

Well i checked the mobile app after trying for Max yesterday and it going to review.

Up from 15.3k to 21.5k! I literally used this card once since I got it 5 months ago, bought lunch and paid it as soon as the charge cleared.

Loving NFCU!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards CLI!

Congratulations!!!! Great increase!! Nice to see that heavy usage is not required for increases!!! 

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats awesome! 21k for the price of a lunchSmiley Wink. The Navy tugboat pulls harder and harder each day lolSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang that's a nice CLI! Obviously putting lunch on it every 5 months works in your favor Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks everyone - I wasn't really expecting anything, let alone almost 50% increase!

And here I was expecting that Amex would be the one to pop my 20k cherry when I 3x CLI on the 8k SL Everyday hahaha Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: low usage NFCU Cash Rewards CLI!

I think NAVY maybe bribing everyone, juuuust in case we ever have to go to war with China, lol, they will have alot of chips to call inSmiley Wink

Ps, jk, but hope we never do...
Message 6 of 9
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats Wandering builder! I was looking for similar results on my goRewards which got bumped up in November from $4k to $17.5k went to review but was denied. Do you know if it was a HP for you?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats Wandering builder! I was looking for similar results on my goRewards which got bumped up in November from $4k to $17.5k went to review but was denied. Do you know if it was a HP for you?

don't give up hope - just be patient and it will happen!

Yes, they HP'd Equifax which dropped me 9 points from 752 down to 743 because EQ has almost no inquires. I have so many on EX it never drops so I don't fear applying to most lenders lately as almost every bank hits EX exclusively for me.

No worries though, small temporary drop.

Message 8 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Same here.

Medeocre spend at best for lack of time (2) but they came through like a real champ last AR.

Congrats! on the new limit.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.