Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Incidental Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Incidental Credit

Hi all, apologies if this is the wrong forum, please move if necessary.

Does anyone happen to know if purchasing the new skymiles select program from Delta will trigger the airline incidental fee credit for the Gold/Platinum cards? This would basically make or break the card for me since I value the priority boarding and the complimentary drinks are a pretty sweet bonus, and I don't think I can use a full $100 credit for baggage and other stuff every year. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Incidental Credit

I purchased the 9 dollar fare club on Spirit with my Gold card for $59.99 and it triggered the credit if that helps. I just took a shot because my annual fee hit and was seriously considering canceling the card had that not worked. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX Incidental Credit

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all, apologies if this is the wrong forum, please move if necessary.

Does anyone happen to know if purchasing the new skymiles select program from Delta will trigger the airline incidental fee credit for the Gold/Platinum cards? This would basically make or break the card for me since I value the priority boarding and the complimentary drinks are a pretty sweet bonus, and I don't think I can use a full $100 credit for baggage and other stuff every year. Thanks!

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1739932-airline-fee-250-200-100-reimbursement-reports-dl-only.html

"The $59 for Delta Skymiles Select is reimbursed (posts 2180, 2182)"

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.