Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy - External Account payment set up

tag
Hut1
Established Contributor

AOD Visa Siggy - External Account payment set up

Hey AOD fam!

I want to set up an external account to pay the balance of my card. How do we do that. 

*Bonus point for screen shots! Smiley Very Happy

download

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AOD Visa Siggy - External Account payment set up

Easy to do, but will let someone else go through the screen shot part.. Certainly offer pull payments from external accounts.  Sorry busy with my real work of would take several screen shots

Message 2 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Hut1 wrote:

Hey AOD fam!

I want to set up an external account to pay the balance of my card. How do we do that. 

@Hut1, I would bug @Anonymous , He would have the time and be glad to HelpSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not difficult. Log into AOD website and choose AOD VISA Credit from the top navigation bar (make sure popups are enabled). If you haven't been there before you'll have to set up your VISA account. Once that's done or if you already did it, in the new window that pops up, choose Make A Payment on the right hand side of the screen. The default tab is one-time payment, second tab is automatic payments. 

Very easy. Shouldn't need screenshots 😂 

Message 4 of 51
Hut1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not difficult. Log into AOD website and choose AOD VISA Credit from the top navigation bar (make sure popups are enabled). If you haven't been there before you'll have to set up your VISA account. Once that's done or if you already did it, in the new window that pops up, choose Make A Payment on the right hand side of the screen. The default tab is one-time payment, second tab is automatic payments. 

@Anonymous I'm over here cursing you cause nothing shows up when I click on AOD VISA credit, but then I switched browsers from Safari. Smiley LOL 

That's weird I'm not able to make payments in the card control app. I guess it's a good thing we own a laptop. 

download

Message 5 of 51
Hut1
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

Hey AOD fam!

@Hut1, I would bug @Anonymous , He would have the time and be glad to HelpSmiley Happy

LOL @ volunteering Saeren! Smiley LOL

download

Message 6 of 51
Hut1
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Easy to do, but will let someone else go through the screen shot part.. Certainly offer pull payments from external accounts.  Sorry busy with my real work of would take several screen shots

@CreditCuriosity Maybe when you have some time you can explain to me what a pull payment is. Is that just a different term for setting up payments from an external account?

download

Message 7 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I'm over here cursing you cause nothing shows up when I click on AOD VISA credit, but then I switched browsers from Safari. Smiley LOL 

That's weird I'm not able to make payments in the card control app. I guess it's a good thing we own a laptop. 

Chrome on iOS throws a popup blocked message that allows you to force it to always show so I'm just using Chrome to check my AOD accounts from my phone but I hope that the functionality of the app is expanded soon. 

Message 8 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@CreditCuriosity Maybe when you have some time you can explain to me what a pull payment is. Is that just a different term for setting up payments from an external account?

Pull payment is when you set up a payment from one account to be pulled from another. Push payment is when you set up a payment to be sent from one account to another. Your bank's bill pay is a push where using a credit card's website to initiate a payment is a pull. 

Message 9 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

All you have to do is run the browser in desktop mode on your phone. It will display the AOD Visa Tab. Which will allow you to set everything up.Screenshot_20200426-200948.jpg

Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.