Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU Question

tag
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

AU Question

Hello Community,

I want to add my Mom as an AU on my cards and was wondering if she would have her CRs pulled? I didn't think they would, but she thinks they will. She's worried because she has a Fraud alert on her CRs.

Thanks in advance!

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU Question

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Hello Community,

I want to add my Mom as an AU on my cards and was wondering if she would have her CRs pulled? I didn't think they would, but she thinks they will. She's worried because she has a Fraud alert on her CRs.

Thanks in advance!

No, her credit reports won't be pulled if you add her as an AU

Message 2 of 5
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Thanks so much Irish! I didn't think so, but she wondered why they wanted her SS#. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Thanks so much Irish! I didn't think so, but she wondered why they wanted her SS#. 

Some ask for SSN , others don't but it's to make them easier to report on her credit reports.  American Express will prevent someone from being an AU if they have burned them in the past.

Message 4 of 5
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Gotcha, that makes sense. I was wondering how Barclay was going to report without her SS#. I guess they figure it out.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.