Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant: Best CSRs on the planet. Seriously

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Alliant: Best CSRs on the planet. Seriously

I did the below post earlier but I thought this CU deserves a shout out for great service.  I talked to 2 guys today at this CU and I cannot imagine a better customer service experience.  it was like talking to a senior lending office, the both of them.  They both said the same thing, that my friend would never get approved.  Their cards are $10, 2.5 and 1K and that my friend just squeaked by a $ 500 approval with a cash+.  they said look at the facts; 3 cards in <90 days, $25K, $1K and $ 500.  AAOA = ~9 months.  everything at the CU is a manual review.  They said bottom line she would be denied.  they also said that pc's are never a problem.  total 100% pros on every level.  the knowledge level was like nothing I have ever experienced.  and it was 80 degree's in los angeles today!  there you have it

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/is-lt-aaoa-a-deal-breaker-for-the-alliant-s...

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.