cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ally Cash back Visa-issued by TD bank - Anybody approved?

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Ally Cash back Visa-issued by TD bank - Anybody approved?

@longtimelurker wrote:

Card was discussed in other threads recently, e.g. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Ally-bank-Cash-rewards-Card/m-p/4656734#M1349312

Why is it attractive!

I just read through those threads. I'm gonna put this one on the back burner for now. I've app-ed an been approved for enough lately anyway.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 11 of 13
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@lindsaydruart wrote:

I applied and was declined on inquiries. It was an Experian pull.

Was also denied because of new accounts and INQ's...they also kick back a bankcard EX FICO on the denial notes, I believe. I don't have it in front of me.

Same here. They called to verify ID first, hold, then declined. Too many inquiries - Experian.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried right after an app spree and got turned down.  So I went with Nordstrom's for now.  Their card came like a regular visa only it's still a Norstrom card.  I am going to charge and pay for a while and see if I can get a visa and maybe next yr go for the TD.  It's one I want and also want to bank with.  Good luck, keepig fingers crossed for you.  Woman Very Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.