cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card (Synchrony) offering financing similar to Chase's for Prime Day

tag
CloudyWeather1331
Regular Contributor

Amazon Store Card (Synchrony) offering financing similar to Chase's for Prime Day

As the title says, Synchrony is offering cardholders financing for items $50+.Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 9.52.31 PM.png

-
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card (Synchrony) offering financing similar to Chase's for Prime Day

Interesting. May have to try for an Amazon card now. That 6/12 months could come in handy for some electronics. Smiley LOL

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 4
crystal626
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card (Synchrony) offering financing similar to Chase's for Prime Day

I thought they always had that? I have never had the card but I thought that was the case. 

Message 3 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@crystal626 wrote:

I thought they always had that? I have never had the card but I thought that was the case. 

They do, just with the higher amounts crossed out in the screenshot OP posted.  They also offer occasional longer fixed payment terms or 0% when paid by... options as well.  Worth noting that it's for a combined purchase (even if shipped separately).  The individual items on the order do not need to meet those thresholds; ten $5 items will qualify for the special financing on $50.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.