Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon credit card question.

tag
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Amazon credit card question.

Just asking for so I know down the road. Currently I need to garden for at least a year. The Amazon credit card by synchory (sp?) can it be used at whole foods for a 5% discount, or is that just the Amazon Visa? If it is just the Visa guess I will have to wait an extra year untill I get below 5/24. at least I get Disover it's 5% grocery and amazon catagories.

Thanks,

Andy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Amazon credit card question.

Amazon Visa only 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you qualify for a business card through Amex, the Amazon business Amex has 5% on both and better protections (imo) than the Amazon Visa from chase. Also... Is the Amazon Visa subject to 5/24?
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Is the Amazon Visa subject to 5/24? "

yes, ALL Chase Cards are.. Including co-branded cards ....Amazon, Disney, AARP ..etc...

Message 4 of 13
DU556
Regular Contributor

I would like to discuss this with you and anyone else. I will have both soon and would like determine which one is truly better.
PM or start a thread?
Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Though its been discussed before or often, im sure a fellow linker will show up behind me, feel free to start your own thread . But hopefully the previous thread can help you with your questions. Which one is best will always be subjective and always depends on your spending needs.
Message 6 of 13
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@DU556 wrote:
I would like to discuss this with you and anyone else. I will have both soon and would like determine which one is truly better.
PM or start a thread?

Here's a fairly recent discussion: 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Vs-Synchrony-Bank-Amazon-St...

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

DU556, who are you referring to, and which cards, chase and sync or chase and Amex? Or...
Message 8 of 13
DU556
Regular Contributor

I was talking to you @iambecomedeath. I actually started a thread after my post. Comparing the Amex business Amazon Prime vs Chase prime. Just wondering which one is better for everyday use
Message 9 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks PikaSmiley Happy

Going off just using it everyday, most likely the Chase card since its an actual credit card you can use everywhere where as Sync is meant for us online only at Amazon
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.