AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Bonvoy offer

Thanks ill check when i get home.
Message 11 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit  Good Thing you've got KinB, otherwise all that figuring points out stuff, dang! might need a couple Asprin's.

Message 12 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, yeah its insanity.

Ok K , i checked, its the second link but different last 4 numbers. Lol i think i still need to create an account or membership number. Im THAT travel backwardSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, yeah its insanity.

Ok K , i checked, its the second link but different last 4 numbers. Lol i think i still need to create an account or membership number. Im THAT travel backwardSmiley Wink

Thank you!  If it's just four numbers, that's not a personalized offer (but not all accounts may be eligible, of course).  Would you mind sharing the four numbers so the rest of us can check to see if we are eligible?

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJC That's a sweet offer!  Did you get the offer because you are a Marriott Bonvoy AmEx cardholder?

Message 15 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Possy, i got SPG/Bonvoy back in Feb.

Ok K, lets see if i did this right...
https://www.marriott.com/sign-in.mi?returnTo=/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=1816
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks AJC! Gotta get an Amex Bonvoy Brilliant soon. It's great to know there is a possiibility of getting targeted offers such as this one!

Message 17 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit  You did it right! Unfortunately, I’m not eligible. Would be nice to stack with current double points bonus.

@Anonymous  It’s possible to get some GREAT targeted offers, like this one for double elite night credits which worked out perfectly for me with my February through April stays:

1BA65427-86EF-433B-9FC5-F4E95C53037E.jpeg

Message 18 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo! My first posted link! Next up, learning to post gifsSmiley Wink
Message 19 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woo hoo! My first posted link! Next up, learning to post gifsSmiley Wink

who_I-am.gif

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.