cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday Offer Missing?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Amex Everyday Offer Missing?

Hi All! I was just approved for the Amex Everyday card on Thursday. I haven't received the card yet, but have set up my online account. The 10,000 MR offer seems to be gone. It doesn't show up in my benefits but the others do (use 20 tims in a cycle for 20% more points, etc). Does this mean I am not able to get the sign-on offer?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Amex Everyday Offer Missing?

@DCDoubleK wrote:

Hi All! I was just approved for the Amex Everyday card on Thursday. I haven't received the card yet, but have set up my online account. The 10,000 MR offer seems to be gone. It doesn't show up in my benefits but the others do (use 20 tims in a cycle for 20% more points, etc). Does this mean I am not able to get the sign-on offer?

Yes,  you'll still receive the offer that you applied for. Amex doesn't list the bonus offer in your account information. The points will show up after you meet the spend requirement.

Message 2 of 3
New Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday Offer Missing?

@Irish80 wrote:

@DCDoubleK wrote:

Yes,  you'll still receive the offer that you applied for. Amex doesn't list the bonus offer in your account information. The points will show up after you meet the spend requirement.

Ah, thanks. Good to know.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.